Peach & Chia pudding
A taste of summer during these dark autumnal days. Peach & Chia pudding. No need for fresh peaches, enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 2)
- 4-6 tsp chia seeds
- 500g of vegan yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp agave or sweetener of your choice
- 4 or 5 strawberries
- 6 tsp of FruitTree Peach
- Mix well in a bowl the chia seeds with the yogurt, vanilla extract and the sweetener.
- Leave overnight in the fridge.
- Before serving, arrange the sliced strawberries in the bottom of the glasses, pour over the chia mix and top up with FruitTree Peach.
- To decorate, you could use fresh mini mint leaves or any fresh herb from the garden.