Strawberry Oatmeal with Nuts
- 4 tbsp porridge oats
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds
- handful fresh strawberries
- 1 banana
- Soak the porridge oats for a few hours. If it becomes too thick, add a few tablespoons of milk.
- Then add the chopped walnuts, chopped almonds and mixed seeds. Combine well.
- In small individual bowls, add thinly-sliced fresh strawberries and bananas and layer with the oatmeal mix.
- Add a teaspoon of “FruitTree” Strawberry spread for additional flavour and natural sweetness.