Summer Berries Crumble Oat Bar
For the crumble:
- 150g porridge oats
- 180g self-raising flour
- 130g soft light brown sugar
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 175g vegan butter or coconut oil
For the filling:
- 150g FruitTree Summer Berries spread
- 400g fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 190C / Fan 170C / Gas 5.
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
- In a separate bowl, add the oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the vegan butter or coconut oil and rub in so breadcrumbs are formed.
- Pour two-thirds of the mixture into the prepared tin spreading it evenly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until it is very lightly golden.
- Then, add FruitTree Summer Berries spread and top it with the fresh berries.
- Scatter over the remaining crumble mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Leave it to cool before taking it out of the tin.
- Eat it with a smile!